In order to keep everyone safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19, all AHS sites require visitors to:
- Complete health screening at entry including a symptom screening Daily Designated Support Person & Visitor Screening Questionnaire For Acute Care, Ambulatory, Emergency & Urgent Care;
- Practice hand hygiene when entering and exiting the facility;
- Continuously wear the procedure/surgical mask provided at entry while inside the facility;
- Physically distance from those who are not living in your household; and
- Minimize movement in the facility by going directly to the designated meeting room/space and exiting the building when your visit is complete (unless otherwise arranged with the service area).
- Participants and faculty attending the EMG Exams will be given a wristband each day to identify that they have completed the screening process.
Floor plan JPG
If you are an existing AHS employee with a current AHS login you can complete the online Fit for Work Questionnaire up to 2 hours prior to your arrival and present it when you arrive at the screening station. Head to COVID-19 Fit for Work | Alberta Health Services for more information or to access the online questionnaire.